I have been chosen by
I will have to chose
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters (or less if you cant find 8)
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
Here is 8 facts about my oc, Stabschef-SA Hanz Wolff
1) Hanz severed in the first world war as First Lieutenant and during the war he was mostly behind of an MG08 or an Kar-98 during assaults in the western front.
2) Hanz is not just a Stormtrooper but he leads a group of Stormtroopers called Sturmabteilung (SA) after the "Night of the Long Knives".
3) He has a bit of a smoking and drinking problem but he most of the time he doesn't do it around any high-ranking officials
3) As the leader of the SA he can only 1 sidearm and 1 melee weapon, He hold his C96 Mauser and his SA dagger
4) Hanz has a scar on his left eye, he got from the battle of Vurdun while he was having a knife fight with an enemy soldier
5) Hanz was part of the "Beer Hall Putsch" in November of 1923 and through out this attempt he used the Mauser C96 and a MG08 but later the event he was shot in the right shoulder but only break through 3 places of his shoulder bone and after it he was sentence to court and accused of high-treason by the Weimar Republic but he was found not guilty
6) In his childhood his father would abuse him while his mother takes care of him until when he can back home from the first world war he found both of the were brutally murdered by the reds
7) In the 1935 when after he became the leader of the SA, The SA had over 3,000,000 stormtroopers but when became leader he gave away 2,000,000 of them to the SS or the Wehrmacht and now was down to a million until after the occupation of France He sent away half a million stormtroopers so the he's down to 500,000 active stormtroopers in the Third Reich
8) Since his years in the SA, from the start he used to be tough and pick a fight with anyone standing in the party's way but until after the "Beer Hall Putsch" and after He became leader he has to make them calm and follow orders if necessary for the Fatherland